XRP Ledger Foundation
Ms. N. S. Nappinai, Supreme Court Advocate and founder of Cyber Saathi™, is a senior and renowned lawyer with about 31 years of experience, specializing in Constitutional, Criminal, IPR and cyberlaws. She is Amicus Curiae before Supreme Court in Prajwala vs. Union of India to formulate methodologies to remove child sexual abuse material and violent videos of offences against women from online platforms. She is Advisor - Tamil Nadu eGovernance Agency & Advisor - Maharashtra Cyber police. Ms. Nappinai represented the Govt of Kerala in the recent decision of the Kerala High Court on data protection. An alumna of Stanford CDDRL, Chevening UK and IVLP USA, Nappinai trains judges, police, Armed forces and intelligence agencies at National and State Academies and has addressed sessions at National and International Conferences. She has given an inspirational Tedx talk on "Becoming Fearless & Showing Up".
Ms. Nappinai has presented as Expert in Cyber Laws before various Government Committees dealing with policy issues on cyberlaws. - Ms. Nappinai presented recently before the Parliamentary Standing Committee on IT on Securing Citizen Rights Online (2021);
- She presented on Electronic Evidence before the Criminal Reforms Committee (2021);
- Ms. Nappinai has presented before the Lok Sabha Parliamentary Committee on Women Empowerment, on Cyber Safety online (2020);
- She has presented before the National Cyber Security Center, part of the Prime Minister's Office on India's proposed National Cyber Security Policy 2020 – 2025;
- on Government Committees, as Expert, on (i). Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain; (ii). Amendments to Information Technology Act, 2000 ("IT Act"); & (iii). Electronic Evidence.
- She contributed extensively to the drafting of India's Commercial Courts Act, 2015. Nappinai is a prolific writer, who oft contributes on leading publications and has authored the seminal book on cyberlaws titled "Technology Laws Decoded". Her books on Cyber Safety and Emerging Technologies is forthcoming.